Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish Recipes - Wild Game, Soup Recipes
- -Ingredients for Marinade:-
- 1 Dark Lager Beer
- 3 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- -Ingredients for Stew:-
- 3 lbs. Axis Steak, cubed (can use venison or any wild game meat)
- Avocado Oil to brown meat
- 16 cups water
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 small bag baby carrots, diced
- 4 medium serrano peppers, finely diced
- 32 oz. jar crushed tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 TBSP Rustlin' Rob's Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 large red potatoes, diced
- 1 16 oz.bag frozen corn
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cube meat and put in ziploc bag with beer, Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Drain meat, add oil to stock pot and brown the meat.
- Add onion, carrots, peppers, crushed tomatoes, garlic, Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire sauce, and water to pot, and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir frequently. (Cook until liquid reduces down and gets thick.)
- Add potatoes and simmer until tender about 1 hour.
- Add corn and salt and pepper to taste, simmer 1 and 1/2 hours.
NOTE: Serve with Rustlin' Rob's Cornbread Recipe
Is the 16 cups of water a typo?
Yes 16 cups is correct and this was made by Rustlin’ Rob himself
Sorry this is late but yes this is correct.