Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish Recipes - Wild Game, Soup Recipes
- -Ingredients for Marinade:-
- 1 Dark Lager Beer
- 3 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- -Ingredients for Stew:-
- 3 lbs. Axis Steak, cubed (can use venison or any wild game meat)
- Avocado Oil to brown meat
- 16 cups water
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 small bag baby carrots, diced
- 4 medium serrano peppers, finely diced
- 32 oz. jar crushed tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 TBSP Rustlin' Rob's Bourbon Worcestershire Sauce
- 5 large red potatoes, diced
- 1 16 oz.bag frozen corn
- salt and pepper to taste
- Cube meat and put in ziploc bag with beer, Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire sauce, and salt and pepper to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- Drain meat, add oil to stock pot and brown the meat.
- Add onion, carrots, peppers, crushed tomatoes, garlic, Rustlin' Rob's Balsamic Bourbon Worcestershire sauce, and 2 cups of water to pot, and simmer for 30 minutes. Stir frequently. (Cook until liquid reduces down and gets thick.)
- Add potatoes and simmer until tender about 1 hour.
- Add corn and salt and pepper to taste, simmer 1 and 1/2 hours.
NOTE: Serve with Rustlin' Rob's Cornbread Recipe