Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Pork, Main Dish - Pork
- 3 lbs. boneless pork shoulder roast (Boston Butt)
- 4 medium-size new potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28 oz) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Peach Barbecue Sauce
- 4-5 sticks of celery
- 1 (14 oz) can chicken broth
- 1 (9 oz) package frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 (9 oz) package frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Steak Dust
- Trim roast and cut into 2-inch pieces.
- Stir together all ingredients in a 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 10 to 12 hours or until potatoes are fork-tender.
- Stir well and enjoy!