Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Holiday/Seasonal
- 8 oz Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4 oz. Sweetened condensed milk
- 16 oz. Rustlin’ Rob’s Peach Butter
- 1 tbsp. Mexican vanilla
- 8 oz. Cool Whip
- 10” Deep dish graham cracker pie crust
- Put Cream cheese, condensed milk, Rustlin’ Rob’s Peach Butter, vanilla, and cool whip in large mixing bowl.
- Blend on medium speed for 2 ½-3 minutes.
- Pour into pie crust.
NOTE: Additional uses for Rustlin' Rob's Butter: Add 1/3 cup of your favorite Rustlin' Rob's butter to pancake or waffle mix, add tbsp to hot cereal, great on toast, biscuits, etc.