Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizers, Snacks, Holiday/Seasonal - Red, White, & Blue - Game Day
- 1 dozen large eggs ( boiled for13 minutes until done)
- ¼ tsp pepper
- ⅛ tsp sea salt
- 2 ½ tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Cilantro Mustard
- 4 tbsp mayo
- 2 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Habanero Pickle Juice
- 1 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Habanero Pickle Chunks, finely chopped
- How to boil eggs: Place eggs in a large saucepan. Cover them with cool water by 1 inch. Cover the pan and bring water to a rolling boil over high heat. When the water has reached a boil, reduce heat to medium-high. Boil 13 minutes for hard-boiled eggs.
- let cool, and peel. Cut in half and scoop yellow center into bowl. set whites aside.
- Mix salt , pepper , mustard , mayo , pickle juice and pickle chunks together.
- Fill egg whites halfway up with mixture.
- Chill and serve.