Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Side Dishes
- 2 (8-oz) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 10 oz goat cheese, softened
- 1 & 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, grated (about 1 tsp.)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh green onion, plus more for garnish
- 3/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Raspberry Jalapeno Jam
- Crudites and bread, for serving
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine cream cheese, goat cheese, salt, black pepper, and garlic in a food processor. Process until smooth, about 1 minute, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
- Transfer mixture to a medium bowl, and stir in 1/4 cup green onion.
- Spoon mixture evenly into a shallow 8x8-inch dish. Bake in the preheated oven until heated through, 12-15 minutes. Place Rustlin' Rob's Raspberry Jalapeno Jam in a medium bowl, and whisk vigorously to loosen.
- Spread Rustlin' Rob's Raspberry Jalapeno Jam over hot dip. Garnish with additional green onion.
- Serve immediately with crudites and bread.
ADAPTED FROM: Southern Living