Heat Level: Mild
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 6 to 8 oz plain yogurt
- 2 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Mexican Vanilla
- 1 cup Brown Sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- 2 cups shredded zucchini (approx. 2 med zucchini)
- Preheat oven 325 degrees.
- Grate your zucchini- you can use food processor or hand held grater- you may need to squeeze some of the juice from the grated zucchini so it is not so wet- then set aside.
- In a medium bowl whisk together the first 6 ingredients until smooth.
- In a separate bowl mix together the next 7 ingredients. (excluding the zucchini)
- Pour your wet ingredients into a stand mixer. Slowly begin to add the dry ingredients until blended together. Remove bowl from stand.
- Fold in your 2 cups of grated zucchini.
- Spray 2 loaf pans or line with parchment paper. Fill each about half full.
- Bake in the middle of oven for 45 min - 1 hr. Depending on your oven. A toothpick inserted in the middle should come out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes. Remove and let finish cooling on rack.