Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Main Dish Beef
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) beef broth
- 2 cups uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning
- 1 cup chopped sweet peppers
- 1 cup chopped zucchini (1 medium)
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in the broth, pasta, water and All Around seasoning. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add yellow pepper and zucchini; cover and cook 7 minutes longer or until pasta and vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes and cook 6 more minutes ; sprinkle with cheese and serve.