Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Wild Game, Soups, Stews & Chili
- 1 lb ground yak meat (or ground meat of choice)
- 4 cups spinach, packed tight
- 15.5 oz white hominy, washed
- ½ cup orzo pasta
- 4 cups beef broth
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1pk Rustlin’ Rob’s Dynamite Chili Fixin’s
- Cheese, shredded
- Green scallions, chopped
- Heat olive oil in a large stockpot over medium heat. Add the ground yak meat cooking until browned.
- Add hominy and stir in Rustlin’ Rob’s Dynamite Chili Seasoning. Add the spinach and continue stirring until the spinach becomes wilted from the heat. Add the orzo pasta along with the beef broth and stir.
- Place a lid over the stock pot and reduce heat to low. Cook until pasta is ready.
- Garnish with shredded cheese and green scallions. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
ADAPTED FROM: Wild Game Cuisine