Heat Level: Mild
Category: Casseroles, Main Dish
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced
- 5 black olives, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 packet Rustlin' Rob's Taco Seasoning mix
- 1 (16 oz.) bag frozen Mexican-style corn
- 1 (12 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (8 oz.) bag shredded Mexican cheese blend (2 cups)
- 1 (16 oz.) package frozen tater tots
- 1 (12 fl. oz.) can enchilada sauce
- Boerne Brand Texas Style Hot Sauce, for topping
- Preheat an oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a 9x13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until completely browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add the onion, garlic, taco seasoning mix, frozen Mexican-style corn, and black beans to the ground beef; cook and stir another 10 minutes. Set aside to cool slightly.
- Combine the ground beef mixture in a large bowl with about 1/2 of the Mexican cheese blend and the tater tots; stir to combine.
- Pour about 1/3 of the enchilada sauce into the bottom of the prepared baking dish. Add the tater tot mixture to the baking dish; lightly pat the mixture down into a solid, even layer. Pour the remaining enchilada sauce over the tater tot layer.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes. Sprinkle the remaining Mexican cheese & black olives over the casserole and return to oven until the cheese is melted and bubbly, about 5 minutes more. Then drizzle Boerne Brand Texas Style Hot Sauce all over the finished casserole & enjoy!
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products