Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Soup, Stew & Chili
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 medium onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 (14 oz.) cans chicken broth
- 3 (15.5 oz.) cans cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15.5 oz.) can cannellini beans, rinsed, drained, and mashed
- 2 (4.5oz.) cans chopped green chiles, undrained
- 1 packet Rustlin’ Rob’s Dynamite Chili Fixin's (1.56 oz.)
- Suggested Toppings: shredded Monterey Jack cheese, jalapeno peppers, salsa, sour cream, chopped fresh cilantro
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces.
- Sauté chicken, onion, and garlic in hot oil in a medium pot over medium- high heat for 10 minutes or until chicken is done.
- Stir in broth and beans, then add in packet of Rustlin’ Rob’s Dynamite Chili Fixin's and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 30 minutes.
- Serve with desired toppings.
NOTE: An all-time favorite, it’s simple and very easy to make.