Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Grilling - Poultry, Holiday/Seasonal - Game Day
- 1 bottle Red Chili Wild Plum Sauce
- 2 lbs of bone-in chicken wings
- Heat grill to med-high heat level (450°).
- Coat wings with Red Chili Plum Sauce.
- Coat grill with avocado oil to keep wings from sticking.
- Place wings on grill and cook for about 4 minutes then turn over and cook another 4 minutes.
- Temp check wings to make sure they reach 165°.
- Take off grill.
NOTE: Optional- you can brush wings or toss in bowl with more chili sauce.