Heat Level: Mild
Category: Salads, Side Dish - Vegetables
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Pickled Beets, drained and cut in half
- 2 ruby red grapefruits
- 2 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 1 (1-inch) rosemary sprig
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish
- Using a sharp knife, cut the skin and bitter white pit from grapefruits.
- Working over a medium bowl, cut in between the membranes to release sections and cut sections in half. Squeeze juice from membranes into bowl.
- Cut beets and add to bowl with grapefruit. Season with salt and pepper and toss well. Transfer to platter.
- In small sauce pan, warm honey and rosemary sprig over low heat. Remove sprig and drizzle rosemary honey over salad. Garnish with flaky sea salt.