Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- ¼ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar
- 12 ripe figs washed (We used green Adriatic Figs)
- 4 oz. soft goat cheese
- ¼ cup shelled pistachios, unsalted, roasted, and chopped
- Position oven rack to the upper part of the oven, preheat broiler.
- Remove the fig stem, cut a deep 'X' on the top.
- Break the goat cheese into pieces and stuff into the figs.
- Broil the figs about 5 minutes or until the cheese starts to bubble and brown. Watch Carefully.
- Remove from the oven and top with pistachios and drizzle with the Rustlin’ Rob’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar.
- Serve warm.
ADAPTED FROM: Culinary Ginger