Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizer Recipes - Dips, Snack Recipes
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Tejas Black Bean & Corn Salsa
- 1 jalapeno, chopped
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tsp Taco Seasoning (We used Rustlin' Rob's Taco Seasoning.)
- 4 oz extra sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- Tortilla chips for serving
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- In a large bowl combine Tejas Salsa, jalapeno, cream cheese, sour cream, and taco seasoning together.
- Place the mixture in a oven safe dish. Cover with shredded cheese and bake for 15 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow 5 minutes to cool down.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
ADAPTED FROM: Cooking Maniac