Heat Level: Mild
Category: Casseroles - Meatless, Main Dish - Meatless
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- 1 (8 oz.) package baby portabella mushrooms (cubed)
- 1 can artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1 large bag of fresh spinach
- 1 can black beans
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Tomatillo Salsa
- Corn tortillas
- 2 cups (approx.) cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large pan, saute in olive oil, garlic, chili powder, cumin, salt, mushrooms. Add in artichoke hearts and spinach. Saute for about 2 minutes.
- Layer in a 9x13 inch pan - black beans, salsa, corn tortillas, veggie mixture, add cheese.
- Bake until bubbly around edges - around 15 minutes.