Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Vegetables
- 3 lbs. potatoes (red, yellow or white)
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tsp Rustlin’ Rob’s All Around Rub
- 1 cup butter
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- ¼ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s White Truffle Oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- salt & pepper to taste
- Cut potatoes into chunks. (peeling is optional)
- Place potatoes, broth and All Around Rub into the slow cooker.
- Cook on high 3-4 hours or low 6-7 hours.
- Drain about half of excess liquid from slow cooker. Add butter, cream, milk, garlic and Truffle Oil. Using a masher or electric beater, mash potatoes until smooth. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Turn to warm or low setting until serving.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
ADAPTED FROM: Holly N.