Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- 2-3 large beefsteak tomatoes
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella cheese log
- 2 tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Pesto Aioli Garnishing Sauce, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 400°F. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Slice tomatoes into ¼” slices and arrange on the baking sheet.
- Top each tomato with a slice of fresh mozzarella and sprinkle with chopped parsley.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted. Garnish with Rustlin’ Rob’s Pesto Aioli, to taste.