Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Casserole - Poultry
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 cup (8 oz) sour cream
- 1+1/2 cups Rustlin’ Rob’s Tomatillo Salsa, divided
- 8 corn tortillas (6 inches)
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cup minced fresh cilantro
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 Jalapeno, diced
- Optional toppings: avocado slices, thinly sliced green onions or fresh cilantro leaves
- Combine the chicken, jalapeno, sour cream and 3/4 cup salsa in a small bowl. Spread 1/4 cup salsa on the bottom of a greased 8-in. square baking dish.
- Layer bottom of baking dish with half of the tortillas, and half chicken mixture; sprinkle with half the tomatoes, minced cilantro and half of the cheese. Repeat layers with remaining tortillas, chicken mixture, tomatoes and cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly. Serve with remaining salsa and, if desired, optional toppings.
ADAPTED FROM: Taste of Home