Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- 1 can of 6 grand flaky biscuit dough rolls
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 3 tbsp. Rustlin' Rob's Toffee Honey Butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees, and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Cut each biscuit into sixths and roll into balls.
- Microwave 3 tablespoons of Toffee Honey Butter and 2 tablespoons of butter in a microwave-safe bowl for 30 seconds.
- Dip dough balls into butter mixture. Use a spoon to pull balls out and place them on the sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown. Let cool slightly.