Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Beef, Snacks
- 1/3 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Taco Seasoning
- 1 lb. ground beef
- ⅔ cup water
- 2 cups shredded cheese
- 10 flour tortillas
- 2 eggs, for egg wash
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Prepare taco meat as directed on Taco Seasoning. Chill in the refrigerator.
- Mix ½ of chilled, prepared taco meat with 2 cups of cheese. (Save other ½ of meat for another recipe or use to make a double batch for this recipe)
- Beat 2 eggs to make egg wash.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Lay a tortilla out and brush egg wash on top ½ edge of tortilla. Spoon 3 tablespoons of meat mix on lower edge of tortilla and roll tight towards egg wash side.
- Place rolled taquitos on lined pan, seam side down.
- Brush remaining egg wash over the outside of rolled taquitos.
- Bake 20 minutes.
NOTE: Serving suggestions- serve with salsa (we recommend Rustlin’ Rob’s Five Amigos Pepper Salsa), guacamole, pico, etc.