Heat Level: Mild
Category: Casserole - Beef, Main Dish - Beef
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2/3 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Taco Seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 4 large eggs
- ¾ cups milk
- 1 + ¼ cups biscuit / baking mix
- dash of pepper
- ½ cup sour cream
- 2 cups chopped lettuce
- ¾ + 1 cup chopped tomato
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Olives, optional
- Avocado, diced, optional
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Cook beef over medium heat in a large skillet until no longer pink. Drain meat and add taco taco seasoning and water and prepare according to package directions. Cook until water is mostly gone.
- Add meat to a greased 9x13 pan and set aside.
- Beat eggs and milk in a large bowl. Stir in biscuit mix and pepper and mix until combined well. Pour over meat and bake until golden brown (about 20-25 minutes).
- Let cool for a few minutes and then spread on sour cream.
- Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and olives, and avocado. Serve warm and ENJOY!
ADAPTED FROM: Lil' Luna