Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Beef, Appetizer
- 1 lb. ground meat
- 1/3 cup Rustlin' Rob's Taco Taco Seasoning (you can also use some of our dip mixes for a nice kick)
- 2/3 cup water
- 3 large avocado's, halved
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup lettuce shredded
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Add the ground beef to a medium-size saucepan. Cooked over medium heat until browned.
- Drain grease, sit in water and Rustlin' Rob's Taco Seasoning. Reduce heat and simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until the mixture is thickened.
- Remove the pit from the halved avocados, and hollow out a slightly larger middle area. Load the crater left from the pit with taco meat. Top with cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, and sour cream.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: We like to eat this with a nice salsa, Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Salsa is our favorite to use.
ADAPTED FROM: Serene