Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Beef, Soup, Stews, & Chili
- 1 lb ground beef
- Rustlin’ Rob’s True Tejas Taco-Taco Soup Mix
- 6 cups water
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes w/ green chiles, with juice
- 1 (14.5 oz) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can corn, drained
- In a large sauce pan, cook 1 pound of ground beef until done; drain if needed.
- Stir in True Tejas Taco-Taco Soup Mix, water, diced tomatoes w/ green chiles, pinto beans, corn.
- Cook on medium heat until all ingredients are heated through, about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Top with crushed tortilla chips and cheddar cheese if desired. Enjoy! Other options: add chicken, jalapenos, black beans, or Mexicorn.