Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Beef, Casserole - Beef
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 lg onion (chopped)
- 3 cloves garlic (minced)
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (15oz) can black beans (drained and rinsed)
- 1 (15oz) can tomatoes (diced, fire roasted, drained)
- 1/3 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Taco Seasoning
- 1 pkg Rustlin’ Rob’s Jalapeno Cornbread
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican type cheese
- Brown meet, onion, and garlic in oil until browned. Break up beef with spoon as cooking.
- Stir in beans, tomatoes, and Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Taco Seasoning.
- Bring to boil, reduce heat to simmer and cook for 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400°, Spray 9x13 dish with non-cooking spray.
- Mix cornbread according to directions and stir in cheese. Put chili in dish and top with cornbread.
- Bake 25-30 minutes or until cornbread is golden brown and done.