Heat Level: Mild
Category: Main Dish - Beef
- 1 round steak or cube steak
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 1/2 small green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can of diced tomatoes
- 1 + 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp Rustlin' Rob's Chop House Rub
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp all spice
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Trim of all fat from steak and cut into serving size pieces.
- Lightly coat bottom of skillet and brown steak.
- When meat is brown add in can of diced tomatoes, onion, water, bell pepper, Chop House Rub, chili powder, ground cloves, cinnamon, all spice, minced garlic, salt and pepper.
- Turn heat to low and simmer until meat is tender. About 2-3 hours.
NOTE: I recomend blending the spices all together in the water before adding in.