Heat Level: Mild
Category: Desserts, Snack
- 1 + 3/4 cups flour (plus more for dusting)
- 1 tbsp. baking powder
- 2 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Sweet Potato Butter
- 1/2 cup + 1 tbsp. milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large bowl mix dry ingredients, add Rustlin' Rob's Sweet Potato Butter until the dough is mixed into a crumbly mixture. Add milk and stir until the dough is mixed together (dough should be sticky, but dry enough to work with).
- Place on well-floured surface, kneading and forming a rectangle shape. Fold the corners of the rectangle into each other. Flatten out and repeat the process.
- Cut the rectangles into six squares then into triangles. Place scones on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Try any of our fruit butter flavors for your scones!