Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizer, Snacks
- 4 sweet potatoes, sliced into 1/4''' rounds (leave peel on)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- ¼ cup fresh diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- 1 cup guacamole made with :
- 3 large avocados, peeled, pit removed, and mashed
- ½ cup of Rustlin’ Rob’s Tomatillo Salsa
- Blend and refrigerate until ready to use
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Toss sweet potato rounds in olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread over a baking sheet and roast for 25 minutes, flipping once during cook time.
- When potatoes are done/roasted, remove from oven and top with a scoop of guacamole, a few diced tomatoes, and a sprinkle of green onion.
ADAPTED FROM: Pumpkin and Peanut Butter