Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizer - Dips, Snack
- ½ cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Cheddar Bacon Cheese Ball Mixture, softened
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 can (14 oz) water-packed artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped fine
- 1 pkg (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/3 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 3 tbsp shredded parmesan cheese
- About 30 large fresh mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 lb. pkg bacon cooked crisp, chopped fine
- 1 tsp. Rustlin’s Rob’s Rattlesnake Bite, sprinkled on mushrooms *optional
- Preheat oven to 400°. Add sour cream to cheese ball mixture. Stir in artichoke hearts, spinach, mozzarella cheese, and parmesan cheese.
- Place mushrooms on foil-lined baking sheets, stem side up. Spoon about 1 tablespoon filling into each (not heaping).
- Bake for 15 minutes; remove them from oven, top with bacon, then cook for an additional 5 minutes.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Before we topped it with bacon, Rob likes a dash of Rustlin’ Rob’s Rattlesnake Bite on each mushroom to kick it up a notch.