Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizer, Snack
- 1 bunch of celery washed, cut into 4" pieces
- 8 oz. block cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Garlic & Sea Salt Dill Pickles, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. juice from Rustlin' Rob's Garlic & Sea Salt Dill Pickles
- 6 crispy bacon strips, finely chopped (do not drain bacon)
- 3/4 tsp. onion powder
- 1/2 tsp. parsely
- 3/4 tsp. garic powder
- 1/4 dried or fresh dill
- Mix cream cheese, pickles, pickle juice, bacon, onion powder, parsley, garlic powder, and dill together well.
- Spoon mixture into celery stalks, and sprinkle with dill.
- Serve and enjoy!