Heat Level: Mild
Category: Appetizers, Desserts
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 tbsp. chilled butter, chopped
- 1/2 cup Rustlin Rob's Strawberry Jalapeno Jam
- Blend cheddar cheese, flour, and butter in a food processor until dough is a coarse-meal texture and forms into a ball. Wrap dough in plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Shape dough into 1 1/2-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on a baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 5 minutes. Remove from the oven; press thumb into top of each ball, creating an indentation. Spoon about 1 tsp. of Rustlin' Rob's Strawberry Jalapeno Jam into the indentation. Bake until edges are golden brown, about 5 minutes.
NOTE: You can serve with tortilla chips, crackers, or veggies.
ADAPTED FROM: Allrecipes