Heat Level: Mild
- 7 cup water, divided
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's No Sugar Added Strawberry Preserves
- 12 chamomile tea bags
- 1 cup gin
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil with 1 cup sliced strawberries and a 1/2 cup strawberry preserves. Stir to dissolve.
- Remove from heat, and add 12 chamomile tea bags. Steep for 5 minutes.
- Strain through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher, gently pressing on the solids.
- Stir in 3 cups cold water and 1 cup gin. Chill.
- Serve over ice with strawberry slices.