Heat Level: Medium
Category: Snack Recipe, Dessert Recipe
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup Rustlin' Rob's Jalapeno Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup salted butter
- 9 cups rice Chex cereal
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- Heat white chocolate chips, peanut butter, and butter in microwave uncovered on high in 20 second bursts, stirring between bursts, until melted. It usually takes around 60-90 seconds.
- Pour over the cereal in a large bowl and toss to coat. Be careful not to stir too vigorously and crush the cereal.
- Transfer to a large 2-gallon Ziploc bag and add the powdered sugar. Seal bag and toss the chocolate coated cereal until it is all coated in powdered sugar.
- Allow to cool completely before you store in airtight container.
ADAPTED FROM: House of Nasheats