Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Bread & Rolls
- 2 pkg Rustlin' Rob's Sweet Cornbread mix
- 1 box (10 oz) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 cup crumbled Gorgonzola
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- Coat inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix cornbread, spinach, cheese, eggs, cream, and pepper in a bowl.
- Add the combined mixture to slow cooker and cook on high for 1 & 1/2 hours.
- Turn off heat. Let bread cool completely before inverting onto a large serving platter.