Heat Level: Mild
Category: Holiday - Halloween, Appetizer - Dips
- 16 oz. can refried beans
- 2 tbsp. Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Taco Seasoning
- 1/4 cup taco sauce
- guacamole: 1 ripe avocado, 1 teaspoon lime juice, 1/2 teaspoon salt, pinch garlic powder
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe black olives
- 1 cup shredded cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped ripe tomato
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2-3 tbsp. milk
- plastic squirt bottle (optional: for the web)
- plastic spider ring (optional)
- warm tortilla chips
- Stir together the refried beans, taco taco seasoning and taco sauce. Warm the mixture until spreadable.
- Spread beans in the bottom of a glass pie plate.
- Mash the avocado and stir together with the lime juice, salt and garlic powder.
- Spread guacamole over the top of the beans.
- Mix sour cream with enough milk to make it thin enough to come out of the squirt bottle.
- Draw spider web on the top of the guacamole with sour cream.
- Sprinkle olives, cheese, tomato and green onion around the edges.
- Place spider in the center for decoration.