Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dish - Rice/Pasta, Main Dish - Beef
- 1 pkg. (14 oz.) Minute Rice
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) Beef Broth
- 1 can (14 ½ oz.) tomatoes, chopped with juice
- 3 Tbsp. cornstarch
- ¾ cup tomato juice
- 1 can (11 oz.) Mexicorn
- ½ jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Onion Relish
- Cook rice according to package directions, and set aside.
- In a large pan, brown ground chuck. Add salt, beef broth, tomatoes, and cornstarch. Stir while cooking over medium heat until the mixture starts to bubble. Reduce heat and add Rustlin’ Rob’s Onion Relish, Mexicorn and tomato juice. Simmer for ½ hour.
- Combine the rice and sauce mixture and serve.