Heat Level: Hot
Category: Side Dishes - Vegetables, Main Dishes - Meatless
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s 7-Pot Primo Pepper Hot Sauce
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Break up the cauliflower into small florets.
- Heat a large, heavy skillet to medium-high heat. Add the oil, then the cauliflower and garlic.
- Stir the cauliflower, allowing it to brown well. Cook for 3 minutes, then turn the heat to low.
- Add the soy sauce, lime juice and most of the green onions. Save a sprinkle of green onions for garnish. Stir and allow to cook for 1 minute, add the hot sauce and stir until incorporated.
- Serve hot in a bowl. Sprinkle the remaining green onions on top and serve with lime wedges.