Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizer, Snack
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 2/3 cup Rustlin' Rob's All Around Seasoning
- 2 tbsp. butter melted
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Heavily grease baking sheet with butter. Divide cauliflower into bite-sized chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, water, olive oil, and All Around Seasoning until well combined. Add cauliflower and gently toss to coat each piece evenly. Transfer coated cauliflower to a prepared baking sheet and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes, turning once halfway through cooking time. Remove from oven.
- In a large bowl, combine the hot sauce and melted butter. Add partially cooked cauliflower and gently toss to evenly coat. Return cauliflower to a baking sheet and continue cooking for an additional 20-25 minutes. turning once, until pieces start to turn golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve warm with blue cheese dressing and fresh celery sticks.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: If you like little heat we used our Rustlin' Rob's Very Very Hot Sauce to give it a nice kick.
ADAPTED FROM: Self Proclaimed Foodie