Heat Level: Medium
Category: Appetizers, Snacks
- 4 cups canned chickpeas, drained
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice, or to taste
- 1/3 cup Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Oil
- 1 avocado (halved, pitted, and peeled)
- 3 tbsp. tahini
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- Pita chips, tortilla chips, crackers, or chopped vegetables, as desired for dipping
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the chickpeas, lemon juice, Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Oil, tahini, and garlic.
- Puree until smooth; season with salt and pepper. Stir in the cayenne.
- Serve with your choice of chips, crackers, or veggies.
ADAPTED FROM: Purewow