Heat Level: Medium
Category: Main Dish - Poultry, Snack
- 3 tbsp Rustlin’ Rob’s Habanero Salsa
- 1 to 2 jalapeno peppers, seeded
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 tbsp chopped onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) refried beans
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh cilantro, optional
- 1 cup cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 10 to 12 flour tortillas (6 inches)
- Sour cream and additional salsa, optional
- In a food processor; combine the first eight ingredients and 1/2 cup cheese; cover and process until smooth. Spread evenly over tortillas. Roll up and place seam side down in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with remaining cheese; let stand until cheese melts. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.
NOTE: Wear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.