Heat Level: Mild
Category: Soups, Stews & Chili
- Rustlin' Rob's South of the Border Tortilla Soup Mix
- 4 cups water
- 1 (15 oz) can fire roasted tomatoes (drained)
- 2 cups shredded chicken
- Shredded cheese
- Corn chips
- In a medium-sized saucepan, mix South of the Border Tortilla Soup Mix with 4 cups of water, tomatoes, and chicken. Heat for 15 minutes.
- Place a few broken corn chips in each bowl, pour the soup over the chips, and serve immediately.
- Garnish with grated cheese and fresh cilantro.