Heat Level: Varies by which dip mix you choose
Category: Appetizer - Cheeseball, Snack, Holiday - Christmas - New Years
- 8 oz. Packages of Cream Cheese, Softened
- 4-6 oz. Jar Spreadable Cheddar
- 1 pkg Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mix
- 2 cups Finely Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 small Carrot
- 10 whole Cloves
- 1 slice Prosciutto
- 2 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 sm pkg. Dried Cranberries
- Mix cream cheese, Spreadable Cheddar, and Rustlin’ Rob’s Dip Mix.
- Layout two pieces of Plastic Wrap. Divide mixture into one larger ball (for the body), and a smaller ball (for the head).
- Put both balls into refrigerator for approximately 2 hours.
- Remove balls from Plastic Wrap, and roll into shredded Mozzarella until fully covered (make sure to keep round shape).
- Stack the smaller ball (the head), on top of the larger ball (the body). We placed toothpicks between the head and the body to keep them in place.
- Insert cloves to resemble eyes, mouth, and buttons.
- Make a crown out of the Rosemary (we used bread ties to keep it together). Place Dried Cranberries around to make it look like a crown. (refer to picture above)
- Insert the Carrot to resemble a nose.
- Cut Prosciutto into thin strips, and place around the neck to resemble a scarf.
- Place it on desired tray, and serve with crackers.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: To quickly soften cold cream cheese, cut into chunks and microwave for 40 seconds.