Heat Level: Medium
Category: Slow Cooker - Pasta, Main Dish - Beef
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1+½ cups water
- 1/3 cup Rustlin’ Rob’s Taco Taco Seasoning
- 1 can Rotel Diced Tomatoes and Green Chilies, undrained
- ¼ cup finely chopped white onion
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 oz (half of 8-oz package) cream cheese, soften, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 8 oz medium shell or penne pasta
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (8 oz)
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium-high heat 5 to 8 minutes. Stir frequently, until beef is thoroughly cooked; and then drain.
- In a 6-quart slow cooker, add and stir beef, water, taco taco seasoning, tomatoes, onion, and garlic until well blended.
- Cover; then cook on Low heat for approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- Cook pasta as directed on box; then drain. Uncover slow cooker; stir in cream cheese until melted. Stir in pasta and shredded Cheddar cheese until well blended.
- Cook uncovered on High for an additional 7 to 9 minutes (or until cheese is melted).