Heat Level: Mild
Category: Beverage, Slow Cooker - Other
- 8 cups hot brewed coffee (we used Ranch Road Roasters Coffee) (measure it after it's brewed)
- 1 cup Rustlin' Rob's Pumpkin Butter
- 1 + ½ cups half and half
- ½ tsp. ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 7 tbsp. white sugar
- whipped cream for topping
- nutmeg to garnish
- Combine in slow cooker coffe, pumpkin butter, half & half, vanilla extract, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg. Whisk together.
- Heat on high for 1 hour.
- Serve in mug, top with whipped cream and garnish with nutmeg.
Additional Rustlin' Rob's products
NOTE: Feel free to use any of our fruit butter to make different flavored lattes.
ADAPTED FROM: Sarah Olson