Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Pork, Main Dish - Pork, Holiday/Seasonal - Red, White, & Blue
- 4 lb boneless pork shoulder pork butt
- Rustlin’ Rob’s Roasted Pineapple Habanero Dip
- Place the pork shoulder in the slow cooker.
- Cover with a lid and cook on low for about 8 hours, until it reaches an internal temperature of 190 F.
- When the pork is done cooking, remove it to a board, and let cool for at least 20 minutes before shredding with a fork.
- Remove leftover liquid from slow cooker and place pork back in.
- Pour in our Roasted Pineapple Habanero Dip and mix, keep on low to keep warm.
- Serve with Hawaiian rolls.