Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dishes - Beans & Grains, Slow Cooker Recipes - Slow Cooker Vegetables
- 1 lb Pinto beans, cleaned, soaked overnight, and drained
- 6 cups water
- 1/2 cup Rustlin' Rob's Big Bang Bean Seasoning
- 1 slice of thick-sliced bacon
- 8 oz favorite salsa
- Place your beans in a slow cooker, cover with 6 cups water.
- Add seasoning and stir gently. (Optional to add bacon at this time.)
- Cover and cook on high for 4 + 1/2 hours, or on low for 8 hours. (Slow cookers may vary.)
NOTE: After the beans are done it is optional to add your favorite salsa. We recommend Rustlin' Rob's Five Amigo's Fire Roasted Pepper Salsa.