Heat Level: Mild
Category: Side Dishes - Beans & Grains, Slow Cooker Recipes - Slow Cooker Vegetables
- 1 lb Pinto beans, cleaned, soaked overnight, and drained
- 6 cups water
- 1 pkg Rustlin' Rob's Big Bang Bean Seasoning
- 1 slice of thick-sliced bacon
- 8 oz Rustlin' Rob's Mesquite Salsa
- Place your beans in a slow cooker, cover with 6 cups water.
- Add seasoning package and stir gently. (Optional to add bacon at this time.)
- Cover and cook on high for 4 + 1/2 hours, or on low for 8 hours. (Slow cookers may vary.)
- Add in 8 oz of Rustlin' Rob's Mesquite Salsa and serve.