Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker - Beef, Appetizers - Dips, Holiday/Seasonal - Game Day
- 1 lb. ground hamburger
- 1 (32 oz) box Velveeta cheese
- 1 16 oz jar Rustlin’ Rob’s Chile Relleno Salsa
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 bunch green onions
- 1 green pepper
- Brown hamburger and drain.
- Add cooked hamburger, Velveeta cheese, jar of salsa, can of celery soup to slow cooker and stir.
- Chop green onions and add to slow cooker.
- Chop green pepper into small pieces and add to slow cooker.
- Turn slow cooker on High and cook for 4 hours or until cheese is completely melted.
- If you are in a hurry you can melt cheese in microwave and add to slow cooker.
- Serve with nacho chips and enjoy!
ADAPTED FROM: Amy Tinnin