Heat Level: Mild
Category: Slow Cooker Recipes - Pork , Main Dish Recipes - Pork , Holiday/Seasonal Recipes
- 1 (15 lb) Ham, semi-boneless, fully cooked
- 1 jar (13 oz) Rustlin' Rob's Raspberry Honey Mustard
- 6 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground pepper
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- Place ham in 6 qt slow cooker. If necessary, trim the ham to fit comfortably so that the lid will fit without touching the ham.
- Using a knife, score ham by making diagonal cuts approximately 1" apart on the surface of the ham. The end result will give you the shape of diamonds on the top of the ham.
- In a small bowl, stir together Rustlin' Rob's Raspberry Honey Mustard, garlic, ground pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Pour mustard mixture over the top of the ham slowly, allowing it to go into the crevices of the score lines.
- Cook ham on LOW for 4-5 hours or until warmed through, basting ham approximately every hour with the liquid at the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Remove ham from slow cooker to serving platter and slice to serve. If desired, serve remaining mustard mixture on the side.
ADAPTED FROM: Melanie Makes