Heat Level: Medium
Category: Slow Cooker - Beef, Main Dish - Beef
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 can (15 oz.) crushed tomatoes
- 1 jar Rustlin' Rob's Roasted Garlic Salsa
- 1 + 1/2 tsp Rustlin' Rob's All Around
- 16 oz. bowtie pasta , cooked
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 + 1/2 cup mozzarella, shredded
- Brown ground beef with onion and garlic.
- Put in slow cooker and add salsa, crushed tomatoes, and seasoning. Cook for 6-7 hours on low.
- Prepare pasta as directed.
- During the last 30 minutes of cooking turn slow cooker to high. Add the drained corn, pasta, parmesan, and 1 cup of the mozzarella and mix well.
- Add the last 1/2 cup of mozzarella to melt on top